If you are a guardian or parent of multiple birth children and live in the Plano or surrounding area then this group is for you! It’s easy to join our group. Start by filling out an application.
Club membership is $35 annually due in June of each year. Membership dues also include membership in Multiples of America, also known as the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs (NOMOTC) and the Texas Mothers of Multiples (TMOM).
New or expecting parents are welcome to join the monthly meetings at any time. Honorary membership is extended until three months after the birth of multiples.
Our organization can be beneficial to you in many ways, including:
- Informative meetings with guest speakers and breakout forums
- Facebook group for support from other MOMs
- Mentor program for one-on-one support
- Children’s parties and social outings
- Garage sale with lots of gently used multiples gear
- Classified listings with even more multiples gear
- Monthly newsletters
- Library for borrowing books about multiples and other resources
- Nanny/childcare referrals from other members
- Age appropriate playgroups
- MOM’s night out and MOM’s lunches
- The chance to make new friends
- Membership to TMOM and Multiples of America
- and much more…